DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I RECEIVE A COMMISSION FOR PURCHASES MADE THROUGH THOSE LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Hope you have some great things to look forward to this weekend. I’m planning for a weekend trip with my bestie – can’t wait!
Hope you find something fun while browsing this week’s list of favorites:
- The 2021 Self Beauty Awards are in! I love reading through their list each year. They even added a few extra tips per item from their beauty experts. Such a fun list to browse!
- Abby Lawson shared her organized home gym ideas and it’s full of great ideas and inspiration. If you’re looking for some ideas for your home setup, her post is full of great pictures & organizing solutions.
- Modern Mrs Darcy recently shared her tenth annual Summer Reading Guide and this year’s list is full of great books from a range of genres! If you’re looking for summer reading recs, I definitely recommend her Summer Reading Guide, which you can find more info on here.
- For anyone considering laser hair removal, this article about the latest improvements in lasers is so interesting. Sounds like this newest laser is much less painful & requires fewer sessions for optimal results. Very interesting!
- My mom & I recently took a weekend trip to Bethany Beach to celebrate her retirement, and I wanted to highlight where we stayed – the Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn. It was lovely! The hotel is right on the beach, so walking to the beach is super convenient, and has plenty of umbrella and chair rentals available. Very family-friendly and would be especially great to visit with kids. Plus, they have a delish restaurant (with a beautiful wrap-around porch!) so you don’t have to travel far for great food. I’d definitely love to come back with my son in the future. Highly recommend this hotel!
Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply