My husband & I are excited to celebrate our friends’ birthdays and also looking forward to enjoying our first weekend outside on our new deck! Hope you’ve got a great weekend in store for you too!
Here’s this week’s list of favorites to help kick-off your weekend…
- Living in Yellow tested 6 sunless tanners and shared their favorites in “Found: The BEST sunless tanners.” If you’re looking for a good rec, check out their post!
- For parents of littles, in case you haven’t heard the news yet and want to make your kids year… PAW Patrol: The Movie will be released in theaters & streaming on Paramount+ on August 20. I’m pretty sure my son will flip when he watches it. 😉
- Gretchen Rubin announced the next choice for the Happier podcast book club – it’s Crying in H Mart (Amazon, Bookshop) by Michelle Zauner. It’s a memoir about growing up Korean American, the passing of her mother, and stepping into her own. An instant New York Times bestseller that’s received numerous other awards. Just bought my copy & can’t wait to dive in!
- Marketing expert Jenna Kutcher shared “7 Focus and Productivity Tips from Team Jenna Kutcher” on her highly-rated podcast Goal Digger – and there were so many great ideas! Really helpful to hear from a range of women sharing their best tips. Great if you’re looking for some new productivity tips.
- For all Harry Potter fans, Harry Potter New York has opened! For a peek at what’s inside, The Points Guy shared an advance walk-through and it was fun to see what’s inside. If you’re planning a trip to NYC, could be a great place to stop by!
Have a great weekend!
P.S. If you’re looking for a Father’s Day gift, some gifts on my Father’s Day gift ideas post are on sale!