Hope you have some great things to look forward to this weekend. I’m looking forward to some family time, a fun ride in the Jeep with my hubby, and maybe some progress on an outdoor project we’re excited about.
Hope you find something fun in this week’s list of favorites:
- The final trailer for A Quiet Place Part II was released yesterday, and it’ll premiere on May 28th. I’m not into scary movies, but I really liked A Quiet Place. I love that John Krasinski describes Part I as a love letter to his kids, and Part II as a love letter from kids to parents. Can’t wait to watch it!
- If you’re looking for a summer hat for your baby/toddler that won’t immediately get ripped right off, I’ve had good luck with this hat that I got my son. Most hats don’t stay on him for more than a minute … but for some reason he’s ok with keeping this one on. Maybe because it’s so lightweight or because of the gentle chin strap – but either way, this hat’s a keeper. If you have a little one who doesn’t like wearing hats, this one’s worth a try. Great for outdoor play or the pool/beach.
- I recently started using this bike seat cushion on recent Peloton rides plus for outdoor bike rides with our toddler – and I have to say, it’s made it much nicer to ride! (FYI, I got the recommendation from this page on the Peloton website.) Highly recommend it if you’re looking for some extra comfort when riding your Peloton or another bike.
- Putting Me Together recently shared “4 Shoes That Are Easy to Wear for Spring” and it was a fun post to scroll through if you’re looking for some spring/summer inspiration.
- Reese Witherspoon recently announced she’s now a brand ambassador for Biossance, the female-led clean beauty company, after falling for their products over the past year. I’ve been reading about their company and I’m so interested in trying a few of their bestsellers. I’ve got my eye on their toner and travel-size rose oil.
Hope you have a great weekend!
P.S. I’ll be sharing a special post on Sunday for Mother’s Day. Hope you have a chance to check it out!