DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I RECEIVE A COMMISSION FOR PURCHASES MADE THROUGH THOSE LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Hope your weekend is looking good! I’m looking forward to a weekend getaway with my mom (my first in a long time!) to celebrate her retirement. Hopefully we’ll be lounging by the beach and enjoying some yummy seafood together.
Here’s this week’s list of favorites. Hope you find some fun finds to kick off your weekend:
- The Office Ladies podcast recently shared a special Bonus Episode, and it was a fun listen! If you’re a fan of The Office, Jenna Fisher or Angela Kinsey, it’s a fun behind-the-scenes look at how they make their popular podcast & a peek into their daily lives. So fun to listen to these best friends!
- Friends: The Reunion trailer dropped this week! Can’t believe it’s been over 15 years since it was last on the air. The reunion episode will include appearances by Reese Witherspoon, Lady Gaga, Mindy Kaling and more.
- “A Surprising Way to Help Siblings Get Along” was a great post by Cup of Jo. It’s such a simple yet powerful idea that made me think of the very helpful “10 minutes together” by Dr. Langeveld. Such a helpful read!
- This weekend, my husband and I had a fun night sitting out by the fire pit. We ate some dessert and listened to Tyler Boeh’s Wait For It comedy special, and it ended up being a fun time! We listened to the audio version (free if you have Amazon music unlimited), and looks like it’s available both in audio and video. A fun listen!
- If you’re looking for some summer reading recs, Modern Mrs Darcy shared a great list in “20 backlist favorites from 10 years of the Summer Reading Guide.” Lots of great suggestions!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply