Hope you have some great things to look forward to this weekend. I’m looking forward to celebrating my anniversary with my hubby. Can’t wait to enjoy a fun time over a yummy meal together!
Hope you find something fun while browsing this week’s list of favorites:
- This week, Netflix released the trailer for the movie Fatherhood starring Kevin Hart that’s coming out next month in time for Father’s Day. Looks funny & sweet!
- These Invisibobble hair ties are so good! I’d been using a knock-off brand for a long time, but recently they kept breaking on me so I decided to give Invisibobbles a try – and they’ve been much better so far! (I bought the Invisibobble “slims” which I really like, but looks like the original version has even better reviews.)
- Kallie Branciforte is one of my favorite YouTubers (and Insta follows – she posts great stories about parenting) and she recently posted the YouTube video “Daily Routine with a Toddler and Newborn.” Such a helpful video for anyone parenting a toddler, newborn, or both. 😉
- We started renovations on our deck!! It’s been majorly in need of some TLC… and I’m so glad we’re finally able to tackle it so I no longer need to worry about splinters or a wobbly rail! I’m hoping to share pictures & details in a few weeks once it’s all done in case it’s helpful to anyone planning any deck work in the future. Stay tuned!
- Annie Lawless, founder of Lawless Beauty and co-founder of Suja Juice, has been hinting on Insta stories that Lawless Beauty may be launching a mascara. Lawless Beauty is a clean makeup line & everything I’ve tried so far has been so good – I’m excited to try it when it comes out. Also, if you’re into makeup tutorials, her Insta account (especially her stories) is a great follow!
Have a great weekend!