Hope you have some good things to look forward to this weekend. I’m looking forward to some family time, catching up with my best friend, and hopefully some cozy reading time on the couch.
Hope you enjoy this week’s list of favorites:
- The Ted Lasso, Season 2 trailer was just released and it’ll be airing July 23 on Apple TV+. This was one of my favorite shows from last year – can’t wait to check out the new season!
- Lately I’m craving salty snacks – and my favorites have been Siete chips like these with a side of guac. Such a yummy snack! Plus, Siete chips always leave me feeling much lighter than I do after chomping down on tortilla chips. 😉
- The Lazy Genius Guide to Buying Great Gifts podcast was a great listen – it had lots of practical ideas and suggestions. Also, many people shared their favorite ‘decide once’ gifts (like gifts they always give teachers, new moms, etc.) in the comments of her Insta post here. So helpful!
- I mentioned in last month’s favorites that my husband & I really enjoyed watching Nate Bargatze’s comedy special, so this past weekend after a long day, we settled in to watch his episode from The Standups, Season 1. Another fun watch!
- I’m currently looking for outfits for an upcoming weekend trip, and Living in Yellow’s 15+ Spring Outfits to Wear Right Now gave me some inspiration. Great post if you’re looking for spring outfits too.
Hope you have a great weekend!
P.S. The Oscars are this weekend at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET on Sunday, April 25 on ABC.