Today I’m sharing one of my favorite YouTube channels – Dad Verb!
It’s hands-down one of the best channels for reviews on baby/toddler gear – and it’s almost always one of the first places I go when I’m researching a new product for my son.
The bulk of the videos are product reviews, along with some some family vlogs mixed in. The videos are made by Andrew Tiu and they are often include his wife and their two kids (maybe 2 & 4 years old?)… and they’re a sweet family to watch!
The product review videos are always thorough, well-balanced (he shares all pro’s and con’s), and overall enjoyable to watch.
Also, the videos are so well edited! I believe he’s a professional videographer in his day-job – regardless, the videos definitely look like professionally edited videos… which you definitely don’t always get on YouTube. 😉
If you’re looking for a few video recommendations, here are some of my recent favorites:
- Best High Chairs of 2021 – packed full of various high chairs across 3 different price ranges.
- Infant Optics DXR-8 PRO Review – a review of the latest model of the baby monitor we used with our son.
- Newton Baby Crib Mattress Review 2020 – an in-depth review of the popular crib mattress.
If you’re a first-time/expecting parent, or parent of young kids, there’s lots of helpful videos on this channel. Over the last few years, I’ve gotten lots of good recs & info from his review videos, and I often pick up ideas of activities I can try with my toddler from the vlogs.
Hope that’s helpful to any parents of littles!
here are a few more favorites as you head into the weekend:
- If you’re a fan of Amy Poehler, this podcast interview with her and long-time friend Dax Shephard is a fun one.
- If you’re nostalgic about traveling, these pictures of 13 of the most beautiful villages in Portugal are breathtaking!
- If you’re into personal finances, the Motley Fool (the financial and investing advice company) just announced its new site All-Star Money – which highlights the top 3 personal finance blog posts from around the web each day. Some encouraging reads on there! It’s curated by J. Money, the award-winning personal finance blogger. (If you’re a fan of J. Money, you can check out his recent interview – so interesting to hear about the process of selling a major blog and life after the fact!)
Wishing you a great weekend!