Father’s Day is a great day to show some extra love and appreciation for the dads who do so much for their families.
But finding a great gift for a dad… that can feel like a challenge!
I’ve rounded up 9 gift ideas that have been *favorites* around our house and with family.
If you’re looking for a special gift, I hope this list helps you find a few great ideas for the dads in your life!
Gifts under $25:
- Hot Sauces – For the dad who loves a good hot sauce, Small Axe Peppers has a range of sauces at different heat levels. They have great reviews and were even featured on the popular Hot Ones show! This Bronx GreenMarket sauce is rated 4/10 and this Habanero Mango is rated 9/10 for spiciness. Lots of great options!
- Specialty Coffee – Always a great gift for any coffee lovers. There’s so many great options out there – a few include Four Sigmatic (my favorite) and Black Rifle coffee (veteran-owned) or from your local specialty coffee shop.
- Favorite Dessert – For Dads with a sweet tooth, you can’t go wrong with a great dessert. See’s Candy is a family favorite and my sister-in-law introduced me to the amazingness of Malley’s Chocolates.
Gifts $25 – $50:
- YETI Insulated Mug or Bottle (Mug, 18 oz. bottle or 36 oz. bottle) – YETI makes such durable and long-lasting insulated mugs and bottles. Super handy for keeping drinks warm or cold around the house & on the go. It comes in lots of great color options, including this stainless steel color. My husband has a YETI bottle he’s used for years and still looks brand new – they hold up well for camping, fishing, and lots more.
- T-shirt, hat or hoodie from favorite sports team – For sports fans, clothes or a hat from one of his favorite teams would make a great gift. I tend to buy my husband a t-shirt or hoodie from one of his favorite teams for the sports season we’re currently in (baseball, football, etc.) You can find these online at different websites, including MLB Shop for baseball gear and NFL Shop for football gear.
- Portable Charger – A helpful gift for any dads that own lots of electronics, or enjoy outdoor activities like camping and need a way to charge their electronics on the go. We’ve used and liked this one for years, and my husband always brings it on trips and outdoor activities.
Gifts over $50:
- Thermapen – a great gift for the dad who likes to grill. My husband looked at lots of options before deciding on this meat thermometer (mainly because it’s very accurate), and has used and loved it for years. He’s even gifted it to a few friends because it works so well.
- Sonos Portable Speaker – Such a great gift for any dad who likes music. I think this is one of my husband’s favorite possessions, and he uses it nearly everyday. He grabs it and brings it out on the deck if we’re playing with our son outside, or out on the driveway if he’s washing his truck, etc. So handy, and having the integrated Alexa voice commands makes it that much easier to use.
- YETI Roadie Cooler – If you’re looking for a bigger gift that multiple siblings can chip in for, this is a great option. Like all YETI products, it’s made to last and does an amazing job keeping everything cold and locked in. It’s especially great for outdoor activities like kayaking or fishing because of it’s convenient smaller size.
There’s lots of great gift options out there for dads, and these are a few tried & true ones that have been a hit in our house.
I hope this list gave you some great gift ideas for the dads in your life!
More posts you might enjoy:
- May Favorites
- 3 Inspiring Women Share Their Encouraging Thoughts on Motherhood
- Friday Favorites (5/14/21)
- 9 Things I’ve Learned in 9 Years of Marriage
- Spotlight on Four Sigmatic Coffee